Thursday, November 26, 2009

YouTube - Facing the giants movie ep.5

YouTube - Facing the giants movie ep.5

Today on Thanksgiving I was watching television. I turned to TBN. They were playing the movie, "Facing the Giants." As I turned on the show it was at the part where Coach Taylor was the most discouraged with his football team. Then this prayer warrior guy (Mr. Bridges) comes into his office and reads this scripture.

I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. Revelation 3:8

He then tells him that God is not through with him and he is to blossom or grow where he has been planted.

This is a very interesting verse that was quoted.

When I was called to my current location of ministry I was called to "walk through doors." I was never called to the church ministry, I was called to walk through doors.

No comments: